This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Christmas Card - ScrapBerry's Elegantly Festive

Hello Everyone

I am back today, with another Christmas Card.
I used the ScrapBerry's Elegantly Festive Collection, along with my beloved distress oxides.


I really love this combo of colours! It's non traditional, but so pretty.

I created that background with my distress oxides and it really does make this card pop.


I have had the chippies forever too and I am a little unsure of the supplier.
I used a white gel pen to make them pop and also used some droplets.

Thanks again for popping in.
Have a Tremendous Tuesday.
Denise x






4 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty color combo.. love your card..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy ... makes me feel ill that you are doing Christmas cards already. I am so not ready for Christmas yet :D Love the colours of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you achieved with the Oxides (my new fave product!) Such a pretty card and good on you for getting organised.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty card with pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete