This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Christmas Tag

Hello Everyone

I have really tried to start early with Christmas tags and cards.

 I created this tag.


I used a Tim Holtz stencil and distress inks to create the pretty background.
I then used rub-ons that I have had forever to add to the background.

I fussy cut the mistletoe for the little cluster.

Let's have a closer look.


I added some pearlescent paint to the berries, to add the highlights.

It really isn't a long time until this Christmas season is upon us again.
It's crazy how the time is just flying.

Thanks for popping in.
I so enjoy your comments and love and really appreciate it so.
Have a fabulous day!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. This looks lovely, wont be long and we will be needing those sorts of tags!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and festive! Smart to think about Christmas now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Already the Christmas stuff.... I am going to be so late again this year. Good for you getting ahead of the game. This is a lovely vintagey Christmas Tag... love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just in love with mistletoe and holly, and think we need to start a revolution to bring it for all things and not just Christmas.
    Just lovely details. You have such a good eye for these things. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not the Christmas creating already! Well done getting on with it nice and early. I like the traditional colours with the mustardy backgroun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag denise! think it's time to prepare for Christmas because time flies so fast! )))

    ReplyDelete