This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 8 February 2018

Kind And Tenderhearted Mixed Media Layout - Penelope Dee Victoria Collection

Hello Everyone

Today I have a mixed media page to share with you.  Wow, it has been ages since I last created a page. It really was so enjoyable and it turned out exactly as I wanted.
I used the fabulous Penelope Dee Victoria Collection.


This photo was taken a number of years ago, of my niece.  We were at the park and she was sitting at the end of the slide, very deep in thought.


I did a fair amount of fussy cutting and also used my favourite Sizzix die-cuts.




I used Penelope Dee stamps and stencils for the background too. I just adore that butterfly stamp.



I made use of my distress oxides too.  These are a staple for any of my projects! ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I really appreciate the love and comments!
Have a super day!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is soo beautiful... love the flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so soft and beautiful layout Denise! )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful...love the layering and background details, the soft soft colours and the dies look amazing.

    ReplyDelete