This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 15 February 2018

Thinking of You Card - BoBunny Stamps

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are having a good week!
I am back with a "Thinking of You" card today, which was created with a whole lot of BoBunny stamps.


I used distress inks and distress oxides to colour the card, flowers and leaves.
I also used BoBunny pearlescent to add dimension to the flower centres.


I love my stamps and I would not be able to create without them at all.
They are definitely a crafting staple.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I really appreciate the visit!
Denise x




5 comments:

  1. Yes stamps are a great investment and this card looks lovely.. love the earthy rustic look..

    ReplyDelete
  2. the stamp with wood motif is so fab! love your card Denise! )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty Denise! Lovin' all the beautiful blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous!! I love the pretty flowers!! The sparkly centers look amazing!! Beautiful card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your woodgrain and floral stamps provide great contrast and your card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete